If you have already established a company or you are thinking about starting a business in Tenerife, you should also consider the inventory procedures as part of your business. Periodical inventory procedures should be executed because of the financial statements first – even if the company’s accounting is carried out precisely, sometimes it does not mean that the actual balances and liabilities correspond with the numbers in the financial statements. Moreover, the inventory procedures are vital if:
- The company is being sold, reorganized or liquidated.
- Changes materially responsible persons.
- In the cases of theft, fires, crashes, disasters etc.
- When preparing financial statements of the company.
- Also inventory procedures are highly recommended as soon as you purchase an already established business in Tenerife – to inventory the status of the business.
What is the price for the inventory services? The price is usually set individually according to the business specifics, size of the company, according to the customer needs etc. In order to set inventory services price, we request for some additional information:
- The balance of goods in units.
- Number and addresses of warehouses. Photo of the warehouse is also desirable.
- What are the most appropriate dates and time (daytime or night-time) for the inventory procedures?
Usual participators during the inventory procedures:
- Manager of the inventory procedures that takes responsibility for the workflow.
- The number of the counters depends on the scope of work.
- Responsible person from the customer’s side that would give access to the stored goods (i.e. warehouse keeper, loader driver etc.).
The minimum price for the inventory services for one day is 900 Euro without VAT (600 Euro for manager and 300 Euro per counter). The price does not include accommodation costs of participators if needed.