You are thinking about starting a business in Tenerife but you don’t know how to get the business license? Or you are planning to buy an already established business and you expect that it has all the licenses and permits?
Investors from various foreign countries tend to expect that issuing the business license or special permit is quite easy and fast process – as they can do in their own countries. But sometimes getting all the licenses or permits for your business may be not as efficient as you expected, especially in the foreign country. That is why we offer our professional assistance in all the process of starting a business in Tenerife – from registering the company to getting all the special licenses or permits that are needed specifically to your business.
As you probably know, some business areas may need special license or permit because such activity can create threats to human health and life, human rights, legitimate interests or may cause threats to personal property. Therefore, licensing rules are necessary for your business in order to start a legitimate activity. Licensing rules include licensed activity, authority, required documents for the license, documentation, the examination of procedures. If all the requirements and conditions for licensing are successfully fulfilled, the license for your business is issued for a certain period of time.
Some main activities that requires licenses or permits:
- Transportation of people or load;
- Alcohol and tobacco production and (or) sales;
- Pharmaceutical activities;
- Oil products manufacturing and sales;
As many tourists are most beautiful island Tenerife, hotel and catering businesses are always most wanted for the foreign investors. Some important information about starting a hotel in Tenerife:
- In order to start a hotel business in Tenerife, you will need a hotel license from the Regional Tourism Authorities;
- Hotels that have a restaurant, bar or café within their premises have to get a special food handling license. Alcohol and tobacco license is also a must if you are going to offer this to your clients;
- If you are thinking about building a hotel instead of buying an already built one, building (construction) plan and (or) project must be approved by the local authorities.
Business licenses and permits vary according to the business activity. Therefore, the fastest and easiest way will be if you transfer this to your business partners. Our experienced staff is ready to provide the best consultancy and assistance in preparing the required documents for getting all necessary licenses and permits for your business.